- University International Postgraduate Award at UNSW Australia (August 2013 – February 2016)
Scholarship funded by the University of New South Wales to study a PhD in the Optoelectronics and Photonics Group at the School of Physics.
- Collaboration Scholarship funded by the Spanish government (November 2011 – July 2012)
Funding for a 9 month research project on the topic “Interferometric study of surface degradation processes” at the Department of Applied Physics at the Universty of Zaragoza with Dr. Nieves Andres.
- Summer Vacation Scholarship at the Institute of Nanoscience of Aragon (July – September 2011)
Funding for a 3 month summer research project on the topic “Tomography of Nanoparticles using STEM” with Dr. Raul Arenal.
- Summer Vacation Scholarship at UNSW Australia (January – February 2011)
Funding for a 2 month summer research project on the topic “Polarization control of 1-dimensional photonic band gap structures” at the School of Physics with Dr. Peter Reece.
- Bancaja Exchange Scholarship (July 2010 – July 2011)
Funding to spend 1 year of undergraduate studies at the University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia.